Dog Breed of the Month - March 2011 - Miniature Bull Terrier
Meet the Dog Breed of the Month - March 2011 - Miniature Bull Terrier
• The Miniature Bull Terrier was originally developed to have all of the same qualities of the Bull Terrier only in a smaller, "easier to deal with" package.
• Color wise, these dogs typically are red, brindle, black, black-brindle, fawn and even tri-color with white markings.
• These handsome little dogs are typically very happy, active, and alert.
• The mini BT is also a great family companion dog.
• These cute little dogs are also about 10 to 14 inches tall and between 20 - 30 pounds in weight.
• Socialization from an early age, as with all dogs, is also very essential for this dog breed.
• The overall life expectancy for this particular dog breed is usually between about 10 – 12 years.
• These dogs are extremely easy to groom and are considered an average shedder.
• Note: Mini BTs are prone to zinc deficiencies, obesity and even deafness in the white minis.
Return from Dog Breed of the Month - March 2011 - Miniature Bull Terrier to Dog Agility
""When a man's best friend is his dog, that dog has a problem."--Edward Abbey